Since the idea of work-from-home is getting extremely popular during the pandemic, make sure you do not leave your health regimen high and dry. Everyone is suffering from Schrödinger’s disease.
The self-isolation focuses on the idea of assuming that either you are containing the virus from the outspread or preventing yourself from being infected by avoiding any contact with the external environment.
As necessary as it is to stay indoors and work from home, it is also a good idea to focus on a Workout Program to Burn Fat.
Utilize this time to achieve your fitness goals.
If you are self-conscious about excess body fat and weight issues, the following is a list of exercises curated workout program to burn fat for women that work.
1. The Bridge
This exercise serves as an activator for your glutes, hamstrings, and core muscles.
- Lie down on a mat with your knees bent and your back and feet touching the floor.
- Raise your bottom off the ground and slowly bring it back to the resting position.
- Make sure you are using your core strength.
- Do two sets of 10 reps if you are a beginner.
2. Knee Push
It is an exercise that will serve as a prerequisite for pushups.
- Lie face-front on the floor with your knees touching the floor.
- Go down slowly and raise your body just before reaching the floor.
- Make sure that your elbows are at a 45-degree angle.
Lunges focus primarily on your core and abdominal muscles.
They help shred extra body fat and are included in the Tone Program For Females. If you are looking to build stability, this exercise is excellent for you.
The squat is a prominent lower body workout regimen.
The most important aspect of a squat workout is ensuring that your form is correct. Otherwise, there will be no visible results.
Crunches are the go-to workout plan when it comes to scorching your excess belly fat. It requires immense core strength to perform crunches.
If you feel that crunches are on the more accessible side of the spectrum and you want to intensify them, you can add resistance bands or weights.
6. The Plank
It is one of the most conventional exercises in tone programs for females.
The reason being that the plank helps in shredding fat evenly from your body without causing any stretch marks.
With time, you will be able to do a plank for a longer duration of time.
7. Bird Dog
- Lie with your face forward and knees touching the ground.
- Lift alternate leg and hand simultaneously.
- You will feel a tingling in your arms and legs.
- This exercise requires balance and stability.
8. Hip Abduction
This exercise is meant for you if you are not a beginner.
- Lie on either side
- Say left hand, lift your right leg slowly while resting the other on the ground.
The exercise helps in toning your hips.
9. Side Planks
- If you want to maintain a proper posture and reduce stress on the spine, it’s time to take up side planks.
- It strengthens the abdominal and back muscles, and the best thing is you can practice at any time.
- But, to achieve the best results, you have to remain constant.
- To perform side planks, extend your legs and lie on your right side and keep your feet and hips at rest on the floor.
10. Go for the Russian Twist
Yes, you heard it right; like its name, it’s an effective exercise you can perform at home to reduce weight.
- You have to sit on a floor mat and lean back in a Russian twist until you feel that the abdomen area muscles are well stretched.
- Create a V shape, and slowly twist from one side to the other.
- Make sure you have the right posture to get the best results.
Even though you are confined to the four walls of your home, do not let this confinement stop you from following and achieving your fitness goals.
Make sure that you are eating right and following a workout routine to stay fit and healthy.