By Mayo Clinic Employees
Chutney provides a reduced-sodium punch of taste and nourishment with its mixture of fruit, greens and spices.
Amount of servings
- Very low Extra fat
- Very low Sodium
- one mango, peeled and pitted
- one/four cup sugar
- one/four cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- one tablespoon grated fresh new ginger
- one/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- one/eight teaspoon ground cloves
- one/four teaspoon chopped fresh new rosemary
Prepare a incredibly hot hearth in a charcoal grill or warmth a fuel grill or broiler. Away from the warmth supply, flippantly coat the grill rack or broiler pan with cooking spray. Placement the cooking rack four to six inches from the warmth supply.
Prepare the mango on the grill rack or broiler pan. Grill or broil on medium warmth, turning frequently, right until a bit browned and softened, about 2 to three minutes on every single aspect.
Take out the mango from the grill and allow great for a couple minutes. Transfer the mango to a cutting board and chop into little chunks.
Place mango in a little bowl. Increase remaining substances and stir to combine.
Protect and refrigerate right until sugar is absorbed and flavors mingle, about one hour. Provide as a relish for meat, poultry or rice.
Dietary evaluation for every serving
Serving dimensions: 2 one/2 tablespoons
- Calories fifty eight
- Complete excess fat Trace
- Saturated excess fat Trace
- Trans excess fat g
- Monounsaturated excess fat Trace
- Cholesterol mg
- Sodium one mg
- Complete carbohydrate 15 g
- Nutritional fiber one g
- Complete sugars thirteen g
- Extra sugars eight g
- Protein .five g
- Sweets, desserts and other carbs one
Sept. fourteen, 2021